Monday, December 21, 2009

Impatiently Waiting

This must be one of those time that having a cell phone is handy.  I hate them and can't justify having one by means of frequent conversation.  But I gotta tell ya, right about now I wish I had one.  I'm supposed to borrow a drum kit today from friend A.  Friend B is going to help me pick it up and store it at his place so I can rehearse.  It took me all morning to get the bullshit sorted out in Friend A's schedule.  (via facebook by the way.  so that licked bag.)  See the irony is, ...friend A has a phone with ONLY a data plan on the piece of shit.  So I have some girls phone number to call at a certain time, if I feel like getting a hold of him some time today.

Which is at least a start but now I cant get a hold of Ryan...er..um Friend B.  What the fuck is going on Ryan!?  (Insert laughing emoticon here to avoid being 100% asshole-ish.)

I'm looking at the calendar.   Right now it's 3 days before xmas eve.  Which means it's three days before I have to stop what I'm doing, break my concentration and do holiday things.  If you're religious or not or whatever you believe you probably feel like xmas is a time of giving and all that happy shit.  Unfortunately I agree.  I don't have anything to give but my time, so that means I will absolutely stop what I'm doing and enjoy the season with loved ones.  I'm not a complete dick.  But this entire journey sprang up so quickly that I once again have to rush to get thing done.

I assume that I will get back to practicing on Sunday the 27th.  Which should give me another five days before I have to get into character and rest up for a 53 hour journey across the country in a steel snake.

I'm just going to plan for that and let go of control.  I'm obviously not in power over this as much as I would like so I'll let the karma pull this one.

I sure the fuck hope my ticket comes in the mail this week.  Or else I'll have to get on the phone and cause a headache for myself and everyone I talk to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment