Today we did all of Eddy's parts as well as a pro photoshoot. I've been playing with Eddy for years and I've never heard him get so fluid and smooth. The bass right now, is only direct input with no amp and it sounds amazing. I'm sure when it's reamped it will sound like liquid GOLD.
Today is Danny's 28th birthday. 6 months younger than me. Its good to have him on board, the guy worked tirelessly on my drums all night too, and still managed to plug away all day.
Luke had a professional photographer and makeup artist come in tonight for a photoshoot. It really is standard procedure to touch up spots with makeup before hand. Everyone does it even the biggest cockrockers. I keep telling myself all this because I felt really pretentious in makeup. But I have to say that Erin did an AMAZING job for the Photoshoot with Callie. Callie brought some really interesting ideas to her photoshoot with us. We hit the courtyard of Morning View Studios at night time. The courtyard houses an old tree that the house was built around in the 1800's by the missionaries, and it had SO much energy in there you could feel it. Everyone here is a bit uneasy by the energy that creeps in at night here. I love it. It doesnt feel negative just very inquisitive and protective.
In the pics Andy has been taking, there are strange orbs around us. I've noticed they seem to follow me everywhere whatever they are.
I'm PUMPED to hear this album mixed and to see those AWESOME Demerol photos. Erin and Callie did an amazing job today. So did Eddy for that matter. He ripped through all this shit like he's been playing it for years.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment